- Musician, Singer, Songwriter | Acoustic Guitar and Slide Guitar
"...His sound, a fusion of rock, blues, and R&B, is a direct reflection of Jones himself. Warm, easygoing, and genuine, he embodies the feeling of the music he makes. With the meatiness of George Thorogood, the grittiness of Chris Robinson, and sultriness of Ben Harper, Jones' sound has real dimension. Live, Jones is a natural. His engaging stage presence alone is proof that he's at ease and confident with who he is as a musician.
- by Tanya Fuller - Performer Magazine
- Hometowns: Incline Village, NV -Lake Tahoe USA, Albuquerque, NM USA and Bologna, Italy
- Genres: Folk Rock, Blues Rock, Alternative Rock, Soul, Funk Rock, Gospel, Jam Rock, Neofolk
- Influences: Stevie Ray Vaughn, Johnny Winter, Chris Whitley, Eric Clapton, The Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, Jimi Hendrix, Blind Willie Mctell, Lightning’ Hopkins, Marvin Gaye, Bill Withers, Robert Johnson,Richie Havens, Bob Marley, Son House, Taj Mahal, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, George Thorogood, ZZ Top
- Instruments: vocals, guitar, slide guitar, cigar box guitar
- Associated acts: Jeff Jones, Jeff Jones Band, Jeff Jones and The Bank, The Still Bills, Fisheye Jones